Tour in Golden Triangle with Dunes
The Indian Holiday gives the best opportunity to go through the places like Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri, Jaipur and as complete at dunes of Dhula Raaji. So it perfect time to explore the culture of desert dunes. The package covers for about 5days/ 6nights. Not only sightseeing, one can go shopping, enjoy royal things, and make a stay at royal places. The package offers a trio site that allows you to view the history, heritage, and complete entertainment of India.
If you are sightseeing in Delhi, you can able to view the intriguing layers. In Agra, you can see the excellent architecture of monuments, which speaks of real history. The city Jaipur will really show you the real magnificent of Rajputana. The outskirts of Jaipur ( Dhula Raoji) allows the tour guest to enjoy the complete pleasure of desert.
Accommodation in the Tour
- Delhi – Hotel Florance ( 3*), ITC Welcome (4*), Leela Ambience or Kakardoma (5*)
- Agra – Hotel Siris 18 (3*), Mansingh Palace (4*), Hotel Trident (5*)
- Dhula Raoji – Dhulgarh (3*), Dhulagarh (4*)
- Jaipur – Hotel Lords Plaza (3*), Hotel Vesta International (4*), Hotel Trident (5*)
Note: 3, 4, 5 depicts star hotels
The price package for two adults includes,
- 3- Star Hotel – USD 770
- 4 – Star Hotel – USD 830
- 5 – Star Hotel – USD 1010
Highlights of the Trip
- Can do Elephant ride to Amber Fort
- Sightseeing the popular places of Jaipur
- View the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri
- Explore Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal
Inclusions in the Tour
- Staff Assistance for Airport transfer
- Elephant ride in Amber Fort ( single ride)
- Sand dunes Camel ride (single ride)
- All applicable taxes
- Gives best air-conditioned transport
- One double room in hotels for 05 nights based on breakfast basis
Exclusions in Tour
- Does not include Airfare/train fare
- Additional peak season supplement
- Charges regarding tips and porters
- Does not include Travel insurance
- Expenses regarding flight delay, weather condition, any technical faults, etc.
- Charges other than our specification
Itinerary Details : Tour in Golden Triangle with Dunes
Day 01 Delhi
The tour starts with the arrival at Delhi Airport. The Golden Triangle with Dunes tour has an IHPL representative help you to get into the prescribed hotel. So it is time to check-in and relax. Then the entire day is in hands of yours. You can spend the time by having fun and try some night time activities. Let make an overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 02 Delhi
The day starts with a fresh breakfast. After that, proceed for the tour of the capital city of Delhi. On the way, visit Laxmi Narayan Temple. Then you can go to India Gate, which shows the iconic cenotaph commemorating Indian martyrs. When it is the capital city, do not forget to visit the Parliment House and Rashtrapati Bhavan. After finishing all the places, travel to old Delhi. When you enter another side of Delhi, visit India’s largest Mosque (Jama Masjid). Other sites to visit are Qutab Minar, Purana Quila, Humayun’s Tomb, and Jantar Mantar observatory. Visit Raj Ghat, the homage to Father of Nation.
Day 03 for Delhi to Agra
The third day is where you need to spend your precious time in Agra. Check-out early to the hotel and it takes overall of 4hrs. After entering Agra, check-in to the hotel. It is time to visit the Taj Mahal. As everybody is aware, that Shah Jahan built the Mahal in remembrance of his wife Mumtaz Mahal. At the end visit, Itmad-ud-Daula’s tomb to know about the entire design. Finally, visit the local treasures.
Day 04 for Agra to Dhula Raoji
In the fourth day, proceed towards Dhula Raoji. On the way, visit Buland Darwaza, which is the world’s largest gateway. Visit other places like Jodha Bai Palace, Birbal Bhavan, and Panch Mahal. Finally, enjoy the sand dunes during the camel ride.
Day 05 for Dhula Raoji to Jaipur
After having village safari, proceed to Jaipur. In the Pink City, visit City Palace where there are many courtyards, lush gardens, and monuments. Visit the Jantar Mantar observatory and Nawab Sahab Ki Haveli. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 06 to Jaipur to Delhi
After visiting Amber Fort, visit all the local markets. Finally, pack your things to Airport at Delhi or Railway station Delhi for your destined place.
Special note for the Package
- Every taxes, entrance fees, hotel, transport rates, and airfare are up to Suppose if there is any change in rates, there will be a hike in prices
- The rates are valid from 1st April 2018 to 30th September 2018
- Confirmation of the booking is only after the payment. Suppose, if we cannot get the original hotel, we will get you the equivalent or alternative hotels for your service.
- The hotel check in/check-out is for 1400/1200 hrs
- There will be a fluctuation in currency rates as there can be subject for revision