Heritage of Orissa Tour Package
Inquire the best deals for Heritage of Orissa Tour Package
Orissa is a home of splendid ancient temples with magnificent monuments and best remarkable architectural wonders. Odisha gives you a detailed insight about the richness of the state we offer you the best tour package for 4 nights/ 5 days. In this package, we will cover all the places like Bhubaneswar, Puri, Konark, Chilika, Pipili, and Dhauli. There are ample of time, which helps you to explore the real charm of Incredible India Soul. The world famous Sun Temple in Konark will definitely give you an eternal life and you will not forget it after visiting the place. So why are you waiting for? Just contact us, get your clarification and book a package to get an unforgettable India Tour.
Itinerary Details – Heritage of Orissa Tour Package
Arrival at Bhubaneswar (Day 01)
Arrive at the Bhubaneswar Airport and our representative will help you to reach to the hotel. Quickly check-in to the hotel and refresh yourself. Get ready and visit the Udayagiri and Khandagiri Caves. The caves are partly natural and partly artificial gives you to enjoy the history. It also depicts the archaeological and religious importance. This cave was once upon a dwelling retreat of monks. It is time to visit Lingaraja Temple, a thousand-year-old Shiva Temple that gives spellbind for visitors.
Bhubaneswar to Puri (Day 02)
In the early morning, check out of the hotel and leave for Konark. The Konark Sun Temple, a UNESCO heritage site. The chariot shape temple, increase the dedication level towards Sun. Then visit the Chandrabhaga and Scenic beach. The scenic beach has Blue Flag certification for its nature cure of lepers. After finishing Konak, check out to Puri. Have a Holy trip to Puri Jagannath Temple which is famously known for its Divine Char Dhams. Subsequently, visit the Gundicha Temple and relax on the Puri Beach. Finally, overnight at the hotel.
Puri- Chilika – Puri (Day 03)
Today tour starts early in the morning. The word delightful has it is real meaning on the largest coastal lagoon (Chilika). The area spreads across Khudra, Puri and Gajnam districts. The brackish water has it large fame for the enlarged Dolphins. The lake also preserves a wide range of species of flora and fauna. Complete the journey and return to Puri. You will feel complete as a whole day and stay overnight.
Puri to Bhubaneswar (Day 04)
Wake up in the morning and have a leisure breakfast. Relax in the hotel and then check for sightseeing in the afternoon. Make a halt at Pipili. The town enjoys a popularity of Applique handicraft and colorful fabrics. Next half is for spending the spending the time for Dhauli hills. On the banks of River Daya, the hill holds major depicts of King Ashoka.
Bhubaneswar to Departure (Day 05)
As it, a last day of the tour, feel comfortable and transfer yourself to the airport or railway station, once you finished breakfast.
We provide you with the following hotels, prices for standard and Deluxe Hotels,
- Bhubaneswar (2Nights): Can accommodate in Hotel Arya Palace or similar.
- Puri (2Nights): Accommodation at Shree Hari or Similar
- 2- Persons – INR 14,500 per person
- 4-Persons – INR 10,900 per person
- 6-Persons – INR 9,200 per person
- Extra Adult – INR 3,500
- A child without Bed – INR 2,800
- Bhubaneswar (2Nights): Accommodation at VITS
- Puri (2Nights): Accommodation at Shree Hari Grand Sea View
- 2-Persons – INR 18,000 per person
- 4-Persons – INR 14,600 per person
- 6-Persons – INR 13,500 per person
- Extra Adult – INR 5,500
- A child without bed – INR 4,000
Inclusions in the Tour
- Includes the accommodation in Double Room
- The package has daily breakfast as mentioned
- Car facility with AC Innova i.e: persons up to 4 to 6. Car for 3 person or similar car with All India Tourist Permit.
- Also includes airport/ hotel transfer and city tour
- Includes all the applicable taxes and other taxes by the Government of India
Exclusions in Package
- Guide Services
- Excludes any meal other than specified above
- Entrance fees to the monuments
- Travel Insurance taxes
- Exclude services like laundry bills, telephone bills, etc
- Other services not mentioned are not included
- The rates are only mentioned for specific rates
- Hotel rates, transport rates, other taxes, etc. are applicable up to Any future hike has an extra charge.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals until 31st March 2019. Exception on 20th Dec to 10th Jan. Even long weekends/ holidays have an exception.
- 1400/1200 hrs. is the normal hotel check-in/check-out time
- Refer our website for terms and Conditions
- Booking is confirmed only after payment