The Building Craze of Golf in India
When the British government invaded India other than cruelty, cheat they also taught us some of the interesting stuff about sports. Cricket and golf are the two emerging sports of the current generation. Not only emerging but is ranking second in Gold around the globe with British at the top.
The reason behind the emerging of this sport was the attractive landscape, greenery at every inch of the corner made many people indulge in it. So to make it an ongoing sport most of the clubs who arrange golf for visitors create an attractive environment with grasses all over the visionary and caddy always accompany the player who helps him to carry all the required stuff.
There are no worries related to the transportation and food because it’s all provided by the club. So this has raised the confidence of the golf clubs since past few years. India is also a great place for sightseeing. It is very rare when a visitor comes to play Golf and Indian clubs but denies sightseeing. Well, the Delhi Golf club hosted a first golf tournament in the Asian games of 1982, which has many places for sightseeing. As this place was covered with Flora thus place was not known much but today it is considered as one of the busiest of all clubs.
The building craze of Golf in India :
- The Chandigarh Golf Club:-Converting 132 acres of land for playing as well as surrounded by the thick trees of mango, jamun, eucalyptus etc which give relief to the tired souls due to work and provide a great pleasure to body and mind.
- The Shimla Golf Club:- As in like a usual golf course covered with soft grass throughout the entire playing area located 23 km away from British Summer Capital.
- The Calcutta Golf Club:-Established in the year 1829, entitled with Royal in the past due to the visit of King George V and Queen Mary in the year 1911. Additionally, it consists of some diversified vegetation and water tanks.
- The Gymkhana Golf Club:-This club was built in the year 1886. The green environment was maintained everywhere but the con about it was the horses used to bump themselves during their warm-up and practice as this golf course was built inside a Gindy Race Course. The Gymkhana Club in Ooty is at the height of 7600 feet along with the grooves of eucalyptus, oak, fit which was planned by Ross Thompson.
- The Banglore Golf Club:- The Golf Club of Banglore is also a usual one type laded with grasses all over and was established in the year 1876.
Peter Thompson renewed and maintained the quality of Presidency Golf Club in Mumbai which included the elephant pit and lavish green grass. So, after all, every city is establishing a new Golf Club with a variance to ensure the satisfaction and making it a memorable hour for players. This is how you can enjoy to your fullest in no time with the green yards in Golf. The viewers also get tea and snacks as they see the game.