Rajasthan Sightseeing Car Hire: – Rajasthan is considered as a must visit place in India because we can view the culture, architectural style of India at one place. Plan a trip to Rajasthan you can get to know more information about Indian tradition, culture and history.
1.Delhi: Mostly, the Rajasthan trip starts from Delhi, which is 471 KM away from Rajasthan. The famous monuments in Delhi include India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Qutub Minar. The famous temples in Delhi are Lotus Temple, Akshardham Temple, ISKCON Temple, Shri Digambar Jain Lal Mandir, Hanuman Mandir, Kalka Ji Mandir etc. all these temples offers a peaceful atmosphere to the visitors. Delhi also offers an excellent feeling for the shoppers, visit the local bazaars, Chandni Chowk and shopping malls to enjoy shopping.
2. Mandawa: Mandawa is 199.8 KM away from Rajasthan. The Mandawa town is well-known for its ancient forts and havelis. The famous tourist destinations in Mandawa are Open Air Art Gallery, Castle Mandawa and more number of Havelis. Mandawa offers a delightful experience to the shoppers, you can buy paintings, metal utensils, cloth art and bangles. Best Car Rentel Service Rajasthan Sightseeing Car Hire
3.Bikaner: Bikaner is 175.6KM away from Rajasthan. It is famous for forts, palaces and temples other than this tourist places, the Bikaner is more popular for the camel riding. The most attractive tourist destinations in Bikaner are Lalgarh Palace, Junagarh Fort, Laxmi Niwas Palace, Bhandasar Jain Temple and Karni Mata Temple (Rat Temple).
4. Jaisalmer: Jaisalmer is 381.8 KM away from Rajasthan. It is popularly known as the “Golden city”. In Jaisalmer, you can see more number of Jain temples including Tirthankara, Parshvanath and Shantinath. The other famous tourist destinations are Bada Bagh, Amar Sagar Lake, Jaisalmer Fort, Desert National Park, Sam Sand Dunes and Havelis.
5. Jodhpur: Jodhpur is 199.8 KM away from Rajasthan. Earlier the city was known as Marwar. The notable tourist attractions in Jodphur are Umaid Bhawan Palace, Khejarla Fort, Mehrangarh Fort, Ghanta Ghar, Jaswant Thada, Ratanada Ganesh Temple, Mandore Garden and Balsamand Lake.
6. Kumbhalgarh: Kumbhalgarh is 305 KM from Rajasthan. The nature lover must visit the Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary, which is a house for more number of animals and birds. The other tourist destinations are Kumbhalgarh Fort, Jain Temple, Neelkanth Mahadeo Temple, Mammadev Temple and Muchchal Mahavir Temple and Kumbhalgarh Wildlife Sanctuary.
7. Udaipur: Udaipur is 356.3 Km away from Rajasthan. Udaipur is popularly known as the City of Lake because it was surrounded by Lake. The historical forts, palaces, temples along with the excellent natural beauty make this place a wonderful tourist destination. Udaipur tourist attractive places are Pichola Lake, Bagore Ki Haveli Palace, City Palace, Jagdish Temple, Kesariyaji Temple, Gulab Bagh and lot more.
8. Chittorgarh: Chittorgarh is 288.8 KM away from Rajasthan. Chittorgarh is a place full of color because the women in this city wear colorful long skirts and cover their head with long scarf and men tie their head with a colorful turban. It is well known for its forts, palaces and temples. It is the house for the India’s largest fort, Chittorgarh Fort. The other famous tourist destinations in Chittorgarh are Kirti Stambh, Rana Kumba Palace, Jauhar Mela, Fateh Prakash Palace and Padminis Palace.
9. Jaipur: Jaipur city is 194KM away from Rajasthan. Jaipur is popularly known as the Pink City because the walls of the city were painted in pink color. The city is famous for Amer Fort, Nahargarh Fort, Jaigarh Fort, City Palace, Jantar Mantar, Jal Mahal, Albert Hall Museum, Hawa Mahal, Birla Mandir, Ram Niwas Bagh and Maharaja Sawai Man Singh II Museum.