Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur: – The historical Forts, Palaces, arts and culture of Rajasthan had made this place a must visit tourist place in India. The colourful culture of Rajasthan attracts everyone’s eyes towards it. During the Rajasthan travel, you learn a lot about the Indian architectural style and also Indian history.
1. Agra: The distance between Agra and Rajasthan is 443.4KM. Enjoy the beautiful sightseeing of Taj Mahal, by visiting Agra. The attractive tourist location in Agra includes Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, Itmad-Ud-Daulah Tomb, Mehtab Bagh, Keetham Lake, Mariam Tomb and more.
2. Delhi: Delhi is a metropolitan city in India, which is 471 KM away from Rajasthan. The most preferred tourist destinations in Delhi are India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhavan, Qutub Minar, the Canopy, Jama Masjid, Kalkaji Mandir, Sri Radha Parthasarathi Mandir and more.
3. Jaipur – Pink City: The Pink city is 194 KM away from Rajasthan state. This city has a strong historical background, which you can understand by visiting there. The preferred tourist places in Jaipur include Rambagh Palace, Amer Fort, Jantar Mantar, Jaigarh Fort and more.
4. Bikaner: This city is 175.6 KM away from Rajasthan and a well-known place for Camel Safari. The important tourist locations are Laxmi Niwas Palace, Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Karni Mata Temple, Bhandasar Jain Temple and more.
5. Jaisalmer – Golden City: The Golden City is 381.8 KM away from Rajasthan. The preferable tourist places in Jaisalmer are Jain Temples, Amar Sagar Lake, Desert National Park, Tirthankara Temple, Bada Bagh and more.
6. Jodhpur – Sun City or Blue City: The Jodhpur City is 199.8 KM away from Rajasthan state. The attractive tourist destinations in this Blue City are Jaswant Thada, Umaid Bhawan Palace, Ghanta Ghar, Mehrangarh Fort, Sardar Samand Lake and Palace, Ravan Ka Mandir and more.
7. Udaipur – City of Lake: The Udaipur City is 356.6 KM away from Rajasthan. Udaipur city offers an excellent natural beauty, which might be enough for the nature lovers. The Pichola Lake is giving an excellent boating ride experience for every visitor. The other preferred tourist destinations in Udaipur are City Palace, Jag Temple, Gulab Bagh, Monsoon Palace, Fateh Sagar Lake and more.